For years now I've watched these pieces of shit slowly take over my town! The fucking place is rotting from the inside out. It resembles more a 12th Century medieval village rather than a small town! The city council shows no interest in making this dump better, the county board is full of fucking douchebags who would rather act like disorganized circus clowns than actual educated adults! My town is a complete fucking shit show and every night I lay my head on my pillow and pray to any god that will listen to send a mega tornado to wipe this fucking dump and its inhabitants off the map! Sadly my prayers are never answered and I'm left to repeat the same daily cycle of driving to and from work watching kids who should be in school running around pushing their bastard babies around in strollers, smoking cigarettes, slinging dope while their dirty fucking parents continue to reproduce along with them and contribute to this white trash fucking hell that I currently live in! To say I'm fed up is the understatement of the fucking new millennium! But my towns not unique! This shit is going on everywhere in this abortion of a country! Dumbycraps want to blame Republicant's and visa versa! Gays blame Conservatives, Christians blame gays...whites, blacks, Mexicans all waste time pointing their fucking entitled fingers at one another! We have a government who doesn't do a fucking thing but line their pockets while sewing the seeds of conflict between the rich, poor, white, black, christian, atheist, gay, straight! It makes me fucking sick watching us fight over petty shit while the country and it's youth further sink into a social depression we may never recover from! And the media makes a big deal out of a fat piece of shit who OD'd on some heroin laced with Fentanyl! Fuck him and fuck Hollywood and fuck the media...fuck them all to be honest...Please asteroid hit this planet soon! But in the mean time I have a solution for all these meth'd out, heroin using pieces of fucking shit who are slowly bleeding towns like mine to death!
I say the government sacks up and starts making drugs....a fuck ton of drugs...all the bad kinds! I'm not talking about pot here! I say the government makes these drugs and laces them with death...put something in them that kills a user instantly! Basically we're gonna cull the heard! The fuckers that refuse to get clean and straighten their lives out...well they're gonna die! What this will in turn do is sew a fear amongst junkies! The ones that really don't want to die are gonna quit drugs cold turkey and begin to get on the right path! The mother fuckers who won't change are gonna keep using until they get a hit of the tainted government drug and guess what they're gonna die! Who's gonna miss a piece of trash who was being a parasite suckling on the tit of society? I'm sure fucking not going to! It's a genius plan in my opinion! Doing this does a few things...reduces the population and gets rid of the dead fucking flesh! This may sound like genocide but let's think outside the box here...we're not eliminating productive contributors to society...we're eliminating the disease! This PSA was paid for by the People who want to exterminate pieces of shit!


No comments:
Post a Comment