Grammer & Spillen

This Blog is not grammatically correct and I don't spell well-sorry

Friday, August 15, 2014

YOUR 2014 FUCKINGLY AWESOME NFL PREVIEW

Drug cartels with no regard for humanity are killing people off by the hundreds in unique ways while promoting the sex slave trade rather well, in the Middle east it seems vogue to start civil wars and parade toddlers around carrying severed heads, Russia is full on bringing sexy back with their saber rattling in the Ukraine, Meanwhile in Africa between outbreaks of a lethal disease and pirating some jackoff is kidnapping young girls to set the World Record for the largest harem of black girls…where’s Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? 

Europe is a complete worthless joke full of the same complacent fucks who have their heads firmly planted up their collective asses just like they did when 6 million Jews were getting the worlds largest shower!  Israel seems to have played a little too much Call of Duty because they’re literally shelling the fuck out of a bunch of Palestinian Primates who act like that pesky ADD toddler who just won’t leave you the fuck alone while your enjoying a beer on the curb at the 7 Eleven because you just dumped your girlfriend for blowing the Mayor of Toronto for a few Gs! 

Naturally Satan is behind all of this, just ask Glen Beck!  And Naturally the world would be a better place if we didn’t have a buncha old white men running around  with guns, just ask Michael Bloomberg who btw is a Jew  and probably supports Israel man handling those retards!  I could go on but this isn’t a political statement, I’ll let the gay people do that on their never ending quest to have every right imaginable so they proclaim “I’m gay”…yes even gay men play football…shocker!  Yeah the world is a pretty horrible place and we currently have some pretty terrible leaders and in times like this we look to things to distract us from all the shit the 24 hour news cycle feeds us and...

Like the case of herpes you accidentally acquired getting a blow job from a biracial tranny behind a cheap Chinese restaurant I’m back and it’s no coincidence that it’s the start of the NFL Season! 


Now there are some things predictably I’d like to get off my chest primarily being my increasing hate for the NFL and the knucklehead motherfuckers who run its day to day operations.  As far as complete inept douchbagary in this country goes the Federal Government is tops followed by the NCAA but the NFL is quickly climbing the rungs with the top spot in sight!  Look I’m gonna be real here is it a coincidence that I’m living in the era where we may have had the two worst presidents in modern history and the worst NFL Commissioner ever?  

The country and league are quickly going down the toilet!  Every year the Steelers or a physical team wins the Super Bowl and Peyton Manning doesn’t then the competition committee changes the rules to make sure it’s harder to play physical and easier for Manning to win because this league so disparately wants Manning to be the greatest player every to put on a helmet and pads!  Fuck that nonsense...I think I speak for the majority of NFL fans in saying it's bullshit.  I could rant and rave about all the rule changes to make the game "safe" and fan friendly but where I come from safe and fan friendly are for pussies and that's what the NFL is morphing into...and it fucking sucks...in fact everything is really starting to suck...like everything I grew up loving is sucking huge dicks (except for my mother and sister) or headed that way!  Praying for that meteor!  

NFC WEST

Thank you Seattle for dismantling Peyton Manning so convincingly that you validated everything I’ve been saying about that cock-bag for the last 15 years…and fuck you very much Seattle for beating said QB so badly that the league felt the need to change up the rules once again to make it easier for Manning to win the Super Bowl and validate his career!  All Bullshit aside Seattle is loaded with talent and new rules or not they should be right back in the NFC Championship game followed by….Arizona whom I believe is a sleeper for a deep post season run pending they stay healthy and their respective players don’t get busted for PEDs because said players careers are on the downside not unlike….the 49ers who I believe has their window closing rapidly if they don’t do shit this season especially after giving poster-boy Collin Kapernick a boat load of cash.  The 49ers defense was once their strong point but with injuries and off the field injuries it just may be their weakness like the…Rams are at QB!  Talk about over-rated; Bradford shoulda stayed on the reservation crafting ant-Redskin signs out of whiskey labels for some hollow protests all the while trying to broker a casino deal!  The Rams are young and talented but like all young and talented teams (looking at you Detroit) if you don’t have a serviceable QB then you have nothing!  

Final Division Standings:  Seattle, Arizona, San Francisco, St Louis

NFC EAST

The Eagles jumped out of nowhere last season to prove all the Chip Kelly haters and his visor hat wrong and tell assholes like me to collectively suck Kelly’s dick with a side of “I told ya so”!  I ate that and it was surprisingly bitter sweet like salted caramel dripping from a camel’s dick!  Sadly I think the Eagles will be a lot better with a full season under Chip’s belt!  Like Arizona I think the Eagles can do some damage in the post season which is a bright spot for…and otherwise shitty division with the ho-hum Giants who’re in full “re-build” mode with a QB in Eli Manning who in his 10th year may be washed up just like…Tony Romo who I don’t know how in the hell is still the QB of the Dallas Cowboys.  It shocked me back in April when Jerry Jones known for bat-shit crazy personnel moves decided to take the conservative route and pass on Johnny Manziel!  Last we have the Redskins who are not only fighting to be relevant in an otherwise irrelevant division but fighting against the Liberal mainstream Media who feel the Redskins should invoke a name change…FYI The Redskins should tell the haters to fuck off and do what they want just like we did to the Injuns when we wanted this country that we’re slowly running into the ground…Manifest Destiny bitch faces…deal with it!

Final Division Standings:  Philly, Dallas, New York, Washington

NFC NORTH

First let me say “fuck this division in the mouth”…the embarrassing loss the Steelers had in London to a bottom feeding Vikings team, the piss-poor loss to the Bears on Sunday Night where Big Ben sucked...those right there left a bad taste in my mouth, but primarily because Aaron Rogers pussy ass blew my chances of Back-to-back Fantasy Championships by getting hurt at the worst possible time!  Fuck you Rogers, how about you take a Discount Double Dick in the ass!  Despite my hate for the NFC North I think it has potential to be a very competitive division and might yield two playoff caliber teams!  The Bears look poised to finally do something and I hope so because I get tired of all the fat, lazy and unemployed white-trash Bears fans sitting on their asses drinking shitty beer talking about how good the Bears are going to be year in and year out!  You pathetic pieces of shit, I pity you about as much…as the Lions fans who effectively follow a team whose city is one rung higher than Kabul on the list of shit-holes…which Minnesota is nearing if that team doesn’t do something soon while AD Peterson is slowly approaching the twilight of his career…which is precisely where Aaron Rogers seems to be headed along with the Packers who appear to have had their window closed on them.  Even though the Packers have dominated that division of late, their playoff losses to younger, more talented teams has to be unsettling for Cheese fans that only 3 years ago saw their beloved team hoist their 4th Lombardi…thanks to that no good piece of shit…Rashard Mendenhall.  And all you fuckers, who told me how good Mendenhall was, please put your nuts in a blender and piss off!

Final Division Standings: Chicago, Green Bay, Detroit, Minnesota

NFC SOUTH

Ahh Yeah…Dirty South!  Last season saw the emergence of the Carolina Panthers as a
solid football team with their bullshit win over the Patriots in prime time!  Carolina parlayed that into a division win and a playoff berth followed by losing all their receivers in the off season, they have a solid defense but they’re taking a step back this year as…the New Orleans Saints emerge from a post season where they did a nice job of filling holes in the defense oh and fucking Drew Breese’s most deadly target square in the ass by franchise tagging his ass as a TE…which was the position he was drafted as.  The Buccaneers hired a brand new coach who’s known for winning with mediocre QBs and good defense which is exactly what Tampa Bay has unlike…the Atlanta Falcons who have a good QB and a shitty defense which looks to be the same this season!
Final Division Standings: New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay

NFC PLAYOFF PROJECTION

NORTH - Chicago Bears
SOUTH - New Orleans Saints
EAST – Philadelphia Eagles
WEST – Seattle Seahawks
WILDCARD – Arizona Cardinals, Green Bay Packers

CONFERENCE CHAMP – Seattle Seahawks

AFC WEST

If you watch the mainstream sports new outlets (ESPN, NFLN) then there is really only one division in football with one team…Denver.  I’m not sure why everyone is in love with Peyton Manning…choke-job mother fucker.  I guess they (media) could pick a much worse person to obsess over!  Either way I’m tired of hearing about the Broncos and Manning and I hoped that the raping they got at the hands of Seattle was highly entertaining and I hoped it would lay to rest all this Manning love…but no…it did not.  If it did anything it made it worse…FML!  The San Diego Chargers are fresh off making a token appearance in the playoffs where they beat an unimpressive Bengals squad who was the lesser of the four shitty teams from the North, one being Pittsburgh who should have made the playoffs but…the Kansas City Chiefs couldn’t hit a fucking chip-shot field goal thus allowing division rival San Diego to get into the playoffs!  Alex Smith proved everyone wrong by having another solid season at QB, seems he finally knows what the fuck he’s doing but the Chief’s defense apparently doesn’t if that performance in Indy last season was any indication.  Finally the Oakland Raiders…who…cares! 

Final Division Standings: Denver, San Diego, Kansas City, Oakland

AFC EAST

For the better part of the last 15 years the AFC East has been owned by the Patriots.  In fact they should just rename that sorry-ass division the Patriot Division because every team not named New England Patriots sucks a huge dirty dick! This season should be no different because…the New York Jets are all talk as usual and Rex is already lambasting about his defense being the best in the league…hey asshole you still have to score points regardless of your defense and the Jets don’t have much in the way of a high octane offense so they can fuck off while Rex pens his resume for next season!   The Dolphins…I didn’t realize they were still in the league?  Oh wait I do now, their 2013 season was more like an episode of Bad Girls Club…fucking grown men crying because they were bullied…really…fucking Pussy Johnathan Martin.  I’m shocked he hasn’t come out gay and fully explained the Dolphins 2013 season.  The Bills could actually be a sleeper this season.  They have a talented defense and talented offense and if they can put it together they may be living on a prayer before Bon Jovi buys the team and moves it to Toronto to fade off into obscurity…no one should move to Canada!

Final Division Standings: New England, Buffalo, NY Jets, Miami

AFC NORTH

5 short years ago the AFC North was the toughest division in football now it’s pretty much that chic in high school that peaked way to early and now looks pretty meh!  The AFC north is full of a buncha washed up old dudes with my team (Steelers) being first and foremost.  Coming off two uninspiring 8-8 seasons the Steelers and their inept front office/coaching staff felt a need to finally make an effort to draft some players who can actually play which coincidentally is a first in the Mike Tomlin era!  If they (Steelers) miss the playoffs this year then I think it will be time to blow everything up!  The Ravens…fuck the Ravens and their whiny ass coach along with their overrated QB; in fact the only player worth his salt on the Ravens is Ray Rice…too soon?  The Bengals have a Ginger at the helm and for some reason backed up the Brinks truck and gave him a ton on $$$ and let me say this if being average and choking when the chips are on the table makes you worth 100 million dollars then pay me that because my bedroom prose rivals that of Andy Dalton's exploits on the football field!  The Cleveland Browns…normally I’d write something smart asses and sarcastic refusing to waste more than 100 words on the Brownies, but the acquisition of one Johnny Football have peaked even the interest of a guy (me) who hates the Browns!  If Johnny plays QB half as well as he lands and bangs hot tail them he and the Browns will be just fine!

Final Division Standings: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Baltimore

AFC SOUTH

Yawn…AFC South what a boring division with absolutely no cool teams!  I’m pretty sure all the owners got together and figured out all the divisions and the 4 teams that nobody wanted comprised the AFC South!  The Houston Texans…has there been a team in the NFL who had a shorter window?  It’s like a fat chic that lost a ton of weight in a short period of time and finally got some dude to bang her and she got pregnant and ended up twice as fat as she originally was!   The Colts literally have a guy with mild Asperger’s Syndrome as their QB!  How Andrew “window licker” Luck wins games is beyond me but rejoice Colts fans, Andrew Luck’s post season record is on par with your favorite son; Peyton Manning!  Tennessee Titans finally may be doing the right thing to become relevant again.  They got a new coach, got rid of soft Chris Johnson and are building a defense again.  Jacksonville got who I believe is the best QB prospect to come out since Andrew Luck in Blake Bortles.  I think in a few seasons we’ll be talking about Bortles an elite QB! 

Final Division Standings:  Indianapolis, Tennessee, Jacksonville, Houston

AFC PLAYOFF PROJECTION

NORTH – Pittsburgh Steelers
SOUTH – Indianapolis Colts
EAST – New England Patriots
WEST – Denver Broncos
WILDCARD – San Diego, Buffalo

CONFERENCE CHAMP – New England Patriots

SUPER BOWL – New England over Seattle

It's been awhile since I've blogged and several people miss it, I miss it and to be honest I had a good time doing it, but people are just too sensitive and take themselves too serious and definitely don't understand comedy, sarcasm or anything remotely non PC...We're living in a time when the things we say in the privacy of our homes can be used against us, and that's scary.  I'm fucking tired of it to be honest.  If I want to call my bestie a "faggot" then I should be able to, it's an endearing term in my circles just like the N-Bomb is used in just about every rap song...names are words and sticks and stone may break my bones...along with the Ferguson Missouri Police Department, but names will never hurt me!  I was made fun of most of my childhood life for being small, sickly, reading comic books, loving Star Wars and collecting toys and I turned out fine!  My X cheated on me with a guy who I coulda swore was gay and I got divorced and it turned out fine...people need to chill the fuck out and find the humor in things rather than take things so seriously, life is a whole lot easier that way!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment