Holy shit here I am kicking Matsui in the nuts and along
comes asDefens with an even more serious write up. If you’re smart you can tell of the three (3)
of us who the best is! These two take
this serious because they’re both married and this is a tether to being a
bachelor which is respectable(the tether not the bachelor, that is just awesome-the bachelor)! Also I
should point out something important here, their wives are cool with them
playing, and they have kids. I had a
girlfriend once who was NOT COOL with me playing video games and she made me
sell all my stuff! That is NOT
COOL! What's worse, I went along with it and like Obi Wan Kenobi said "Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the fool who follows him"? Anyways here is the last review,
Enjoy!
[TNUC]asDefens:
Primary Weapon – MK-14: This (M-14) was originally the predecessor of the M-16 and has been upgraded by various manufacturers and has enjoyed a renaissance in today’s military as the MK-14. I became familiar with it when I stayed at my time
share in Afghanistan. This is truly an amazing piece of engineering and
machinery. It is currently produced Illinois as well! I love this weapon
because it is only able to be fired in semi-automatic. Luckily, the game
designers at Infinity Ward have tossed reality out the window. Those morons
have given weapons that are three round burst or semi-automatic more bullet
damage. For example, look at the M-4 and the M-16, both of these weapons fire the
5.56 NATO. The M-16 will take a guy out with one three round burst and the M-4
will take half a god damn magazine. Way to go you no talent ass clowns. I
digress. The MK-14’s iron sights are about as pleasant as gonorrhea, so I throw the
hybrid sights on the weapon. This lets you take advantage of the semi-automatic
fire rate and shoot accurately at douche bags sitting in dark corners waiting
for you to pass by them(For those of you that do sit in these dark corners, see
how many sleeping pills you can fit in your stomach and get back to me). This will most likely be my only shot at
firing this thing the rest of my life because it’s expensive as hell in real
life.
Side Arm- FiveseveN: The
FN FiveseveN is in my Top Five favorite pistols for sale today. It also
appeared to be the weapon of choice of Maj. Hasan. Unfortunately, leave it to
those douche bags at Infinity Ward to ruin a good thing. These idiots have made this gun with a
magazine capacity of 16. I have no idea where they got this number. When in
doubt, "google it out". A quick look at the FN company website will tell you it
comes with a 20 round magazine. It also comes with a 10 round magazine, but I
am sure that is for you unfortunate gun owners in California. The average of
the two is 15, so I have no idea how they got 16. The FiveseveN does the least
damage out of the pistol family on the game, but the recoil is manageable.
Putting rounds accurately in someone’s ass is very easy.
Alternate- RPG-7:
I call it the Ahk Rocket (Ahk is my term for middle easterners, much like
Charlie for the Vietnamese). This thing is about as accurate as a knuckle ball.
It has become a favorite for leftist governments, dictators, and warlords
across the world. Its main use for me is
to clear out doorways and windows. It is
also great at shooting into enemy occupied drop zones and making them look like
Wex from Black Hawk Down. I have used it
long enough to know where this knuckle ball is going so I use it to shoot down
low flying helicopters. It’s got fantastic damage and comes with two rockets.
asDefens did several tours in the capital of Primitive Earth (Middle East)...so take some time to thank him before he mows you down. One of the funniest things about this game is playing online with asDefens and listening to his giggle when he kills someone. I often find myself cracking up listening to him...then I get slotted and I'm not laughing anymore!
That wraps up the WAY OF THE GUN! I hope is was informational I know it wasn't for me because I pretty much know everything about anything!
asDefens did several tours in the capital of Primitive Earth (Middle East)...so take some time to thank him before he mows you down. One of the funniest things about this game is playing online with asDefens and listening to his giggle when he kills someone. I often find myself cracking up listening to him...then I get slotted and I'm not laughing anymore!
That wraps up the WAY OF THE GUN! I hope is was informational I know it wasn't for me because I pretty much know everything about anything!



_0.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment